Jacob had his first trip to the zoo and he was nice enough to let his sister, mommy and daddy join him. We had such a great time. I love family outings! Claire's highlight was feeding the birds with her daddy. I got a kick out of the gorillas with their blankies. They would play peek-a-boo with each other and try and steal each others, it was hilarious. It was so nice to ride the train back to the front of the zoo after walking around for a few hours. We were all tired, but happy when we left.
Life is rarely dull around the house. Claire is a constant source of entertainment and we have been having fun having different kinds of picnics in the living room with all the rain we have been getting. The other day we each had a mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. Claire was pretty sure she had hit the major leagues when I let her have a REAL mug, just like mommy and daddy use. Claire is also very in to having Allan and I be her pony and she rides on our backs. The other day she wanted to give Jacob a ride and they had a blast. I held him on and she walked all over the place with him on her back, it was so funny. Jacob is really starting to love playing with toys and of course everything goes straight into his mouth. We started him on cereal around his four month birthday, and good gosh that boy can eat. Sadly, the cereal did not work well with his tummy so we are on a food hiatus. We will try food again in a month or so. The picture of him with his bowl of cereal cracks me up, he looks so bored with the whole thing. Jacob LOVES sleeping in our bed, he seriously sleeps twice as long in our bed than anywhere else so until he starts rolling over that is where most of his naps take place. I love to cuddle up beside him when I can, sadly it is not as often as I would like. I love how much Claire and Jacob love being together. He thinks she is just about the greatest person in his world and she is still so in love with her baby brother. I am blessed with two great kiddos (if I do say so myself).
I uploaded the photos from my phone and there were a few fun memories I had to share. I love capturing the simple everyday moments with my phone when I don't have my big ol' camera handy. These pictures are from our random October garage sale, a midweek family lunch date with Allan to Burguesa (best "mexican burger" ever!), playing on the porch during a rare rain break a few weeks ago, our super relaxing Sunday afternoon family walk to Sonic and the grocery store, and a couple of pictures from our afternoon at The Great Wolf Lodge. Let me just say that we absolutely LOVED spending an afternoon splashing in the pools and riding the water slides there. I can't wait until we go and stay there sometime in the near future, it is such a great family place and they are having a great deal right now for a day pass to their water park.
So, life is good at the Kavalich house. We are staying busy and finding simple ways to enjoy life's moments as a family of four.
**sorry about all the collages, but I have a lot of pictures to share and not enough time to download them one by one. as always you can click on the collage to make it bigger and get a better look at the pictures.




3 comments:
Love ALL the pics and hearing what the kids are doing and how all of you are loving and enjoying life as a family. God bless you bunches Baby Doll.
Fun fun! I love these collages...great idea, but sooo don't know how to do them. Your little guy is just too cute...such a chunk! =)
Looks like life is good at the Kavalich home.
Post a Comment