A couple of weekends ago Claire asked Allan if he would put on fancy clothes and have a tea party. He disappeared into our closet and emerged as her very own Prince Charming. They danced and laughed while I prepared the special pink tea and set the table with my china. They were so sweet sipping tea and chatting. I love their relationship and I love that Allan is her daddy. There are not many men who would stop watching a football game to put on a suit and drink pink lemonade out of a china teacup just because that is what their daughter asked of them. We are all blessed to have him in our lives!
5 comments:
How absolutely wonderful!!! She looks so happy!!
That is about the cutest thing I've seen. Allan's awesome.
What a lovely memory Claire will have for a lifetime with her daddy. If she doesn't exactly remember this moment when she's 30, then she will be blessed to have pictures that document the fun and meaningful times you and Allan created for her all along the way.
Oh my goodness! This is AWESOME! I love it! And the hair is GREAT by the way!!!!
Love this!!! He is just the best daddy! And they make quite a dashing pair in their fines dress up clothes!
Post a Comment