Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nap Time Runaway

Yesterday when I told Claire it was time to go upstairs for naptime she threw me a curveball. I am geting used to her excuses of "it's not dark", "no nap mommy, I not tired", etc. This time she decided to make a run for it. She crawled under the table and pulled in all the chairs and said "I hiding mommy, no nap". I fought back the laughter, took a picture of course, crawled under the table and drug her out, wrestled her all the way up the stairs, rocked her, cuddled her, and finally left her screaming in the bed. She spent an hour in the room talking, singing, and whining off and on. It was pretty obvious that naptime was a no go so she won the battle and came back downstairs. You just gotta love her though...nap or no nap!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Don't tell me she's giving up that nap ... Mommies need that for a few years!!

In His Grip said...

I hope she's not losing her nap but I have heard of that before 3 years old. Win the next one.

SuperMom said...

Congrats on the new baby! I'm a little behind in my blog reading....you will be blessed beyond belief by another tiny!

Anonymous said...

Has nothing new happened in the last 10 days?