Life has been good and busy this last week. We spent some time in Waco celebrating an early Thanksgiving, a few birthdays, watching the Bears beat the Aggies, and seeing some of our close friends. It was super fun and busy.
Let's see what other news? I have been feeling not so great with this pregnancy, but I am almost finished with the first trimester so there is hope. Claire continues to fall more in love with this baby everyday, it is so fun to watch!
The highlight of this last week was going to watch Twilight on opening night with a group of Twilight Mom friends and Allan. It was so fun and so good. I love that we saw it on opening night with all the super excited teenagers that squealed the whole time. I have never experienced anything like it, stinkin' hilarious.
So onto the pictures...
*Claire chose this very cute outfit to go shopping in the other day. At first I thought this is so not practical and then the dreams I once had of taking my baby girl shopping in her dress up clothes came rushing back and I embraced the cuteness. I seriously love this kid more than anything in the world, she makes me so happy!

*In my last post I talked about my friend Sarah moving out of state and how much I am going to miss raising our daughters together. Here is a picture of our little girls that were born four months apart their last time to see each other before the big move. They are too cute and I loved that their friendship was beginning to blossom. We will miss you sweet Caroline!
*While we were in Waco we had Asher's second birthday party and all the cousins dressed up. It was a fun little party.
Claire and Asher loved harassing the fish the entire week we were at Poppie and Gibbie's. It got to the point that the fish would actually hide when they came near. I don't think they will ever be the same.
I think that this is one of the funniest pictures ever. I love how happy Claire looks and how annoyed Asher looks. It is the perfect depiction of the differences in boys and girls.*I have told you all many times how much Claire loves babies and her cousin Ainsley Grace is no exception. Thankfully Sara is one laid back mommy and let's Claire indulge her passion as long as Ains' can handle it. Here are a few of the memories these two girls made this last week.




*Claire loves all things girly and I love that trait. One thing she is always asking for is nail polish. A couple of days ago Allan was a real sport and let his little princess paint his fingernails and toenails a nice clear glitter color. It was pretty funny when I looked over during our small group at church a few hours later and saw his nails sparkling. I think he spent the rest of the class picking off Claire's artwork.


*Claire has just recently wanted to pose for pictures. She will say "take a picture of me" and after the click she changes her pose and says "take another one mom". I love it!!


A few other funny things that have come out of Claire's mouth recently
**"My beautiful sandwich! It's broken!!!"- this was after she fell on top of her freshly made sandwich
**"How ya doing big guy"- talking to her cousin Asher
**"How about I take off my/your sockypoozies?"- anytime she wants to take socks off of herself or others
**"I have a stomach egg"- when she has a stomach ache
There were so many other things that she said while we were at my parents that had us all laughing and I even said I should write them down so I wouldn't forget, alas I did not therefore I forgot. Mom, Dad, or Sara if you can think of them let me know.
4 comments:
Lovely photos. She is as cute as a button. I hope you'll be able to keep on truckin' through your pregnancy. I bet the coming baby will be just as adorable as your daughter. :)
Great photos. Love the dress-up!
Oh, I love that pic of our girls! Caroline just saw the picture and said, "I miss Claire, I miss them! Let's go back to Texas and see them!" So sweet! Miss you, friends!
What great, touching, funny, and adorable memories you all are making with your little girl. Claire is growing up so fast, isn't she? Amazing!
Post a Comment