Friday, October 2, 2009

The Bright Side


Although I hated why I was in Waco last week there were a few bright spots, two of them being my grandparents. I love getting to spend time with them and I love when my kids gets to spend time with them. They are two of the greatest people I have ever known. I love their love for each other and their life stories. They are really special! It meant a lot to all of us that they drove down for Dad's surgery and stuck around for the next few days. I love you Grandma and Grandad!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You're so blessed to have your grandparents around!

Sara said...

I love them too!!!!!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

Great pics of Gdad and Gma and your little ones. It was so great to have them with us, wasn't it?