This was hands down the best Halloween we have ever had. My entire family was in town to celebrate my niece's 13th (more to come on that later) so we all went trick-or-treating together. I loved watching all the cousins in their costumes running from door to door scooping up as much candy as they could fit into their bags. They were all truly joyful and that was fun to see.
My parents stayed at our house and handed out candy as we made the rounds and Allan even set up the fire pit in the driveway so when we returned we all got to sit around the fire and chat for a while. It was one of the best Selke family get togethers we have had in a long time.
Jack (Jason Witten); Claire (Belle); Skyler (Strawberry Shortcake); Asher (pirate); Chloe Grace (strawberry); Cooper (Indiana Jones); Ainsley Grace (flower fairy); Allie (hippie); Jacob (pumpkin)
The whole Selke gang. We did a pretty good job filling up my front yard. It was so good to all be together for a day. I love my crazy family something fierce.


6 comments:
What a PERFECT DAY! I love family time! Great pictures and BEAUTIFUL house!
That's awesome!!!!!!!!
So cute....ya'll have such a fun family!
Em, I love this post so much! It truly was a perfect family day, wasn't it? I love you.
How fun! Your kiddos look adorable, Em. I like Allan's haircut and facial hair ... he looks great!
It was SUCH a fun time together!!! They were the cutest kids I've ever seen! :) Thanks for documenting it! Love your other post too!
Post a Comment