Thursday, March 4, 2010

38 Weeks


It took 38 weeks to go from the word "pregnant" on a stick to looking like I had swallowed a really big watermellon.

It took another 38 weeks to go from this beautiful little squishy baby to my sweet beautiful (almost) 9 month old.

I love you sweet Jacob! I love watching you grow. I cannot believe what a difference just 38 weeks can make in your precious life.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post Em! What precious 38 weeks you have experienced with your little guy. Love you.

Allan said...

Great post babe. We make some cute kids.

Jenny said...

What a cute post! Can't believe how much you changed in 38 weeks and then how much Jacob changed in his 38 weeks. He is one super handsome boy! You must have more!

Leanna said...

I know! I just saw a pic of Jake on facebook today and wondered when he started turning into a little boy! Sheesh! These things just fly by...well, maybe not the watermelon part, but the growing up!

Sarah said...

Love it! Happy 38 weeks, Jacob!

Amy said...

I love this post. This life that we are living is amazing. Who could imagine that things could change so much in 38 weeks... and then 38 more. Jacob is such a treasure!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that post. I totally forgot just how big you were when you were pregnant with that little monkey ... it doesn't even look real! Jacob couldn't be cuter ... what a great 38 weeks, huh? Definitely worth the sleep deprivation. :)

In His Grip said...

What a sweet post. He is such a doll.