Today we had our first trip of the season to the Pumpkin Patch with Claire's playgroup. The weather was perfect and actually felt like Fall. Claire and Jacob both enjoyed having a little freedom to run.
Claire was not in the posing mood, but I was so glad that I captured a few shots of her exploring and playing. I think one of my favorite shots was of her twirling in the pumpkins.
Jacob just stole my heart in his overalls crawling over pumpkins. I am so in love with this little guy. His favorite part was definitely the hay ride, once I let him stand up and look over the side he started squealing and bouncing.




3 comments:
Wow - I can't believe you've already blogged this! We had such amazing weather ... so glad we went today.
Ha! What cuties! Glad you guys had a blast!
OK, so I'm a bit jealous. :0) What a fun fall thing the Pumpkin Patch is every year, isn't it? I love that you all got to enjoy the day there and that all the kids are so darn cute! I smiled all the way through your blog entry. Now, I will check Amy's to see what she had to say about it. :0)
Post a Comment