Monday, November 15, 2010

Trick or Treat

We started out celebrating my niece on Halloween, she turned 14. I am not really sure how time has flown by so quickly and that little squishy baby girl born my senior year of high school has turned into one of the most beautiful and kind girls I have ever known.
My beautiful peacock princess wanted a little photo shoot before heading out for some candy. She was so proud to be wearing real make up.
Jacob's gnome costume didn't make it to Halloween night, so he wore this crazy cute tiger costume. I loved how he waddled and roared in it throughout the night.
The Powells ventured out to do a little trick or treating on our block before heading back to their neighborhood. It was fun to be with them for a while.
Love these babies! I am so glad they are mine. I have so much fun being their mom.
Sweet baby tiger with a paci to help after he had his finger smashed.
The big kids were kind enough to show Jacob the ropes of trick or treating
It took awhile for him to understand that there was more than one house offering candy so initially he had to be wrangled away from the candy buckets
Me and my little loves

So glad we thought to get the wagon out to make it around the block, it held a tired tiger and a lot of Claire's candy

Jacob enjoying the spoils of the night

Claire and I spent the last part of the night handing out candy

Claire was actually almost as excited to hand out candy as she was to go house to house and pick out her own


Such a great Halloween with two of my favorite people in the whole world!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Fun! I love Jacob's little expression in the group picture where he's bent over, it's adorable! He has turned into such a big boy over night!

Kate said...

Love their costumes! I love that they got two costumes--I was on the fence between Charlie Brown and an cute elephant for Charlie--should have just done both for different occasions!

Mama Jeannie said...

Sweet post and super cute kids I might add. :0) Love you Emily Joy. You are a great mom.