This year we are not taking a "Big Kavalich Family Vacation" we opted for a staycation in Southern California. My in-laws have a great house for hosting us all and Allan and I LOVED being there. It is safe to say the others would have rather taken a trip to Hawaii ;) but we all made the most of it.
The day after the Fourth of July festivities we headed to San Diego for the day to play at Lego Land. It was really fun and much warmer than we had anticipated. Lego Land is so perfect for young kids! Claire and Jacob were both able to ride quite a few rides and they loved it. Claire rode her first real roller coaster and she had a blast. She actually talked the group into riding it twice in a row. If Jacob could talk I think he would say the helicopters were his favorite ride.
Allan and I were once again amazed at what the artists were able to create with Legos. The miniature cities are awesome and Allan really loved the Star Wars replicas (sadly those pictures we have of all that stuff is on our phones and I haven't downloaded them yet). It was a great day with the entire Kavalich family. We were thankful for the opportunity to go to this super fun place once again!


No comments:
Post a Comment