Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trying This Out

I take most of my pictures with my phone these days. It is convenient at the time but when I want to share the memories with the blogosphere I never get around to it. I decided to try out blogpress and see if I liked it as an alternative when I want to blog on the go. So...here is my first post.



This is a moment I don't want to forget. Yesterday while driving we were listening to the World Mandate 2010 CD and Jacob was "singing" along. Then I heard him saying "Pa Jee!" with his hands raised. I realized he was meaning "Praise Jesus" which is something I have said to him over the last two years when he is in church with us or when we are listening to worship music at the house. It brought tears to my eyes to see him do this on his own multiple times throughout the car ride. I love his sweet heart.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Leanna said...

What a great mommy moment! You're such a great mom!

Leanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.