Friday, August 19, 2011

Manly Outing


Allan is such a great dad. I love watching his interactions with the kids. It has been especially fun to see him parent his very own son. I have never seen a son love his father more. Their bond is something that brings tears to my eyes, I love everything about my two guys.

Now that Jacob is two they are having more and more adventures together. They had their first big outing to Texas Motor Speedway one Thursday night for some small races. I think they were both in heaven but Jacob, who is totally enamored with trucks, could hardly contain himself. Allan said he was so attentive for a really long time which doesn't happen much these days. I wish I could have been there to watch them from a distance and beam with pride at their love for each other and how much fun they have together. I am sure they have many more manly outings ahead of them and I hope they always take a camera ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: