
Today is our 8 year anniversary. Time is a strange thing. I feel like our wedding day just happened, such vivid memories. I also feel like so much life has happened since that day as well, and it has.
I am beyond blessed that Allan chose to ask me to marry him and I am so happy that I said yes. Honestly what really thrills my soul is that we chose to commit, to make a covenant before God, to stay married until we are parted by death. I have the confidence that no matter our circumstances, good or bad (and we have experienced both), we are in this for the long haul.
Allan is even more the man of dreams today than he was the day we got married. He is honest, faithful, a provider, humble, steadfast, helpful, creative (at times), the greatest daddy ever, supportive, a lovable dork 😉, constantly putting family first, responsible, and loves unconditionally. This list could go on and on. I often feel undeserving of the gift God gave me in my husband.
Thank you for choosing me Sweet Man. It has been a wonderful 8 years creating a family and home together. I look forward to finding our "normal" which seems to constantly be changing over the next many years. I live you forever and always!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Emily, that is a beautiful post. God bless you for years and years to come Baby Doll. I love you.
Post a Comment