
This is what life is like 90% of the time. Usually someone is screaming with joy, anger, or sadness, someone is distracted and enjoying their own little world, someone is on their best behavior, and the rest of us are trying to hold it all together.
Allan asked for a simple, sweet gift this year for Christmas- a book of memories over the last ten years we have been sharing life. I quickly realized that with each addition to our family my mind and memory got more fuzzy. I was so thankful for the beginning years of this blog that helped me piece together our amazing, crazy, fun, stressful life. Then Aubrey was born and I couldn't wrap my mind around one more thing on the to-do list (i.e. blogging) and the rest is history. This last year is a blur. It has been full of good, bad, and neutral moments and I hardly remember any of them. It is for this very reason I hope to start consistently blogging again. I won't call it a resolution for the New Year because I rarely stick to those. I am not sure what I will call this new plan...I will just hope to stick with it.
So there you (whomever *you* may be) have it. I will capture some memory from our life daily so my family can look back one day and know that we are mostly normal and totally blessed.
3 comments:
Yea! Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you remember this year.
AAAAAAHHHHHH, you're back at it! Yay! Can't wait to see/hear/read all about your days ins and outs!!!! Love ya!
Where'd you go? :) I'm waiting for more more more!! Love your sometimes discombobbled life Baby Doll.
Post a Comment