What a week, I have been sick as a dog (I never understood that saying, I mean are dogs really sick all that often?). In the middle of fighting off the world's worst cold I was blessed over and over by my sweet husband. He has gone on medicine runs, rubbed my back, he even came home from work early yesterday with my favorite potato soup from Saltgrass and then let me sleep all afternoon while he watched Claire. He is really thoughtful when it counts. Thank you babe!!
We are flying out to California this afternoon to spend a few days with Allan's family. Claire is excited to play with her cousins. We haven't seen everyone since our family vacation in August, so this will be really nice to get some time with. Allan and I are also very excited to meet Miss Bailey our good friend's new baby girl. I just love cuddling tiny squishy babies.
3 comments:
Hang in there girl! Safe travels to you guys!
Happy Thanksgiving!
~Elyse~
I hope you're over the illness and that you have a great Thanksgiving! Safe travels.
So sorry- no fun being sick! I've had fun looking through all our old youth photos! Have a great California Thanksgiving. Just kick back and let the in-laws spoil you.
Post a Comment