This year I decided to brave the fair with the kids ON A WEEKEND...dumbest idea ever!!! The high point was that my parents were there to meet up with me and the kids after the Baylor/Tech game. We were there for a couple of hours and saw one exhibit which was perfect for my kiddos because it was a horse riding exhibition and they were mesmerized. I can't say that I have any real desire to go back to the fair in the near future although I hear it is much better on the weekdays with experienced "fair goers" so maybe I will try it again next year with the right chaperons ;) I think my poor parents were as traumatized as I was. At least another memory was made.
**for the record my mom and I were both there, but my camera died before I could prove it with a picture


2 comments:
Oh my yes! I am in TOTAL agreement Em. As much as I loved seeing you and the kids, we will never go to a Fair again unless it's in the middle of the week... even then, only cautious 'maybe'. Lord have mercy!
I got excited to go to the fair this year, too...on a weekend...and regretted it about 10 mins into it. :-) I think I have satisfied my fair "itch" for a long, long while.
Post a Comment