Sunday, February 13, 2011

Soccer!!

Claire is playing soccer for the first time this season. She is so excited. Her first soccer practice was this last Friday and she will start playing next Saturday. I had tears in my eyes watching her practice with her first ever team. It was just one of those moments that can't be explained, it is just special to see your child growing up.

She and her teammates warmed up with a little stretching and jumping jacks and her coach went over a few rules of the game. It was adorable!

I am so excited that Claire is able to be on a team with her friend Lila who she has known for almost all of her life. Lila's dad is the coach and he is so great with the kiddos! This is going to be an exciting and entertaining season I am sure.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

We're so glad Claire's on the team! It'll be a fun season.

MamaJeannie said...

Oh my goodness! This makes me want to be there tomorrow soooo bad!!! I wish I could figure out how to be there and here at the same time. Love all the pictures Em. They are such a comfort when I'm missing you like crazy.