Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Clean House
What a treat...after being a little frustrated that I was not going to be able to get my house to its cleanest potential for this weekend without help with Claire, my whirlwind of a daughter Allan gave me the go ahead to hire someone to come clean. Two ladies showed up at my door today from Molly Maid and I was more than impressed with the outcome. They cleaned for almost five hours. My house literally smells different it is so clean. Now the trick will be keeping it this clean for the next few days...at least until my inlaws arrive. What is it about wanting to impress the in laws anyway? I know that it is stupid, but there is always a little stress when they are coming to stay to prove to them that I am good enough for their son. All that really matters is that Allan thinks I am good enough for him and he does so YIPEEEEE!!! One day I think that I will surely grow out of the need to impress. Anyway that was a random tangent...I am thankful that my hubby gave me a super clean house and that is all I really wanted to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, your husband loves you! Can't wait to smell the cleanness...wouldn't it be nice if someone did that every week? One can dream, right?
Post a Comment