
I was just upstairs with my sweet Claire and we were watching her Praise Baby DVD. She isn't one to sit still and cuddle these days, she is usually a woman on a mission. I was laying on the floor and she walked over to me and started holding my hand but kept her eyes fixed on the video. Then she sat down beside me and laid her head down on my hip and kept holding my hand. She sat there for about five minutes and I laid there with tears in my eyes. I am so in love with my daughter! The very few moments that she will just sit still with me are so precious and I look forward to them everyday.
1 comment:
Emily, that is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. Precious moments like that are very hard to come by. I'm glad you already see what a treasure they truly are.
Post a Comment