Thursday, July 19, 2007

Good Morning

Allan leaved for work around 5:30 in the morning every day, I am blessed to have such a hard working husband to take care of me and The Bear. I love the weekend when I actually get to wake up next to my sweet husband, but this morning I was reminded that even if he isn't there physically when I get up on weekday mornings there are little pieces of him everywhere so he never seems far away. I walked into our bathroom this morning and one of my favorite things was left for me, Allan's smell. I LOVE when he shaves in the mornings and then the smell of his aftershave lingers for most of the morning. If I am every feeling a little sad that he is not around all I have to do is walk into the bathroom and breathe him in.

1 comment:

Adrielle said...

Em, it makes me so happy to see you in love and so very content. I appreciate how much you love your husband and family. You truly treasure them. Isn't it great how God brings perfection into our lives? :)