Monday, July 2, 2007

It is coming


Allan and I just finished putting Claire's first birthday invitations together and I almost cried. It just seems like yesterday that I was going into labor, then all the drama with the birth happened and now almost a year has passed. Where is time going? Where is my tiny squishy baby? It is a weird feeling; I miss Claire's tiny coos and itty babyness, sometimes I forget what that time in my life was even like. I love the place we are now, I wouldn't trade it, but there are times when I wish time would slow down. My baby girl will be one in less than thirty days and that is very bittersweet.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It seems like yesterday that Claire was born... I know the sadness that you feel when you realize how quickly time passes. I still feel it - 10 years after my first baby was born.