Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Boxes
Gig gives very special Halcyon Day boxes for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special life events. Their last trip here she played a little catch up and gave Allan his box for winning the President's Award, Jacob his birthday box, and Claire her birthday box. The boxes are beautiful, but the hand written note she places in each box are the real treasures. I LOVE reading the notes inside and hearing how much she loves each and every one of us. These thoughtful gifts are just a small piece of the legacy she is passing down to her family. Thank you Gig for making each of us feel significant and loved in so many ways...we love you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love that ... do you keep the notes in them or save them somewhere else?
We keep the notes in the boxes
I love that tradition. I'm sure Gig loves shopping for them just as much you like getting them. She knows how to make you guys feel loved.
Post a Comment