It was not all roses the whole time we were there, but I know that a time will come when I have had all my children and they are all four and older and it will go much smoother. Until then, we will make the most of our sleep deprived time in paradise. I actually need to give a HUGE shout out to my husband who took the very early morning shift with Jacob every single morning. He was a total super hero and it made me fall a little more in love with him every day that we were there.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Hawaii 2010- My Little Family
It was not all roses the whole time we were there, but I know that a time will come when I have had all my children and they are all four and older and it will go much smoother. Until then, we will make the most of our sleep deprived time in paradise. I actually need to give a HUGE shout out to my husband who took the very early morning shift with Jacob every single morning. He was a total super hero and it made me fall a little more in love with him every day that we were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have a great little family. (and Jacob looks SO OLD in those photos!)
I have LOVED all your vacation posts Emily... all of them! So glad you are documenting all your Kavalich adventures. Your kids, someday, will love looking at all the memories you have made together as a family.
Post a Comment