I think the highlight of our recent trip to Lana'i was watching the cousins play together and see their friendships grow. There were many memories made and laughs shared. They were always on some little adventure between all of our rooms. They played ring-around-the -rosie, hula danced, made sand castles at the beach, and splashed many hours in the pool. It was so fun watching them all together. Jacob and Catherine even started enjoying each other a bit too. She finally stopped crying every time he got to close to her (she isn't a huge fan of how loud he is). I can't wait to watch them all grow up together and I am so thankful for these Kavalich family trips where the kids can get some concentrated time together to get to know each other better since they live all over the country- Anna and Camille live in CA; Charlotte, Caroline, and Catherine live in VA; Claire and Jacob live in TX.


2 comments:
Those are such sweet cousin photos!
Oh, I think we are living parallel lives except my trip was to South Padre with 6 little boys and the in-laws! Our family spends a lot of time talking about how much fun they are going to have as they get older and develop deeper relationships.
Post a Comment