Claire started Pre-K this week. It was POURING rain but that didn't dampen our spirits (hahaha, I had to go there). We were up bright and early and had pancakes, Claire picked out her outfit, made her lunch, and headed out. There were no tears this year, just excitement.
Claire and Jacob heading in to the school. I think Jacob was a little bummed that he didn't get to stay with his sister.
She was excited to drop her backpack and change into her fancy school shoes then head into class.
This year she gets her very own box of markers that are at her seat everyday. This year is a bit more structured and more "school-like" than last year and I cannot wait to watch her little mind grow. I have a feeling that this year I am going to be amazed at the changes I see in my sweet girl. I am already so proud of her.

1 comment:
I LOVE this post Em. How fun to watch Claire grow up and oh my! The things she will learn this year.
Post a Comment