Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day At The Park

The weather in Texas is FINALLY cooling down it seems and we could not be happier. Monday my sister, Amy, called and said that she and her kids were heading to a great park that is not too far away. We were more than eager to join them. I love that we live so close to family and that our kids love being together. Claire was in heaven pulling Norah around on her leash (I am not so sure Norah appreciated the trip down the slide Claire took her on though...oops). Jacob followed the lead of his cousins, Jack and Cooper, and turned a stick into a sword then played catch with the crab apples. Jacob actually doesn't get a lot of male interaction besides his daddy so I am thankful for the times he gets to spend with his boy cousins and he adores them. Claire kind of thinks Allie helped hang the moon so anytime she can follow her around she is a happy girl, she was thrilled that she got to push her on the swing and I was thrilled that she didn't get knocked out by standing too close. It was a great way to spend an hour of Fall and I hope that we can get together with them many more times for more adventures now that we can be outside some.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I want to know what park you were at ... I'm dying to find {pilfer from a public place} some crabapples to make jelly.

S. Brook Bell said...

Everytime I go, I am expecting to see you guys! :)

Mama Jeannie said...

FUN FUN FUN! So glad you girls live close enough so that you can have special days like this. Blesses this mama/gibbie's heart to hear about it. Of course, what would be even better is if I could join you. :0)