I absolutely loved having some uninterrupted time with my amazing husband. We rarely get to talk without interruption or walk from point A to point B holding hands. It is the little things like that I start missing so times like this are just what we need every once in awhile. I love this guy!!
I have not been this relaxed in just over four years. Three nights was the perfect amount of time to be away. We have taken a night away here and there but I never get too relaxed on those trips, but more than three nights would have been too long. Allan and I were both itching to get our hands around our kiddos by yesterday afternoon.
I have to give a HUGE shout out to my parents...they were so amazing to stay home with Claire and Jacob. It was great to know they were in good hands and having a good time getting special time with each other. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for making this trip possible and loving our kids. My mom also cleaned our house and did the laundry which knocked my socks off. I am so grateful for both of you!!!




6 comments:
What a great trip!
Lucky skunk!
Exactly my style of vacay. How nice to come home to a clean house and clean clothes! Way to go, mom!
Looks amazing & wonderful! I'm so glad you all had the chance to do this!
Sounds perfect. Glad you could take this time away with your hubby! =)
We loved our one-on-one time with the Bear and Jake-man. PLUS, we got to see Allie, Jac, and Cooper and their sweet mama. THEN we got to go home and head to Skyler and Chloe's house for a little while. So now for our trip to Oklahoma in about a week or so and we'll be set. :0) Em, we truly loved being with your kids while you were gone and I'm so thankful you and Allan got some time alone. That is so important every now and then.
Post a Comment