Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PreK Graduation

Claire had her PreK graduation from RockPointe Preschool a few weeks ago. It was bittersweet because we have loved our two years there so much. I am already praying we can get Jacob in there when he turns three. It is such a great little school! The graduation ceremony was so cute. I loved all the little people in their caps and gowns, Claire's was so big it had to be clipped on with a clothespin. Each student had a moment in the spotlight showing off different things they had learned throughout the year. Claire and her friend, Tanner sang Jesus Loves Me. Claire said that she really wants to sing in front of people with a microphone again, but not just her family. At the end of the ceremony each student was given a Bible which they all loved.



This year was especially sweet because Claire's cousin, Cooper, was in the same PreK but had a different teacher. Claire's love for her cousin really grew so much throughout the year. I don't think she realizes that next year she won't be seeing him nearly as often since he will be moving on to Kindergarten at one school and she will be in a different three day PreK program at the school she will go to Kindergarten at in a year. I loved seeing my sister on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and it was so wonderful having her pick Claire up in the afternoons so that Jacob could take his naps.
My mom was sweet enough to take the day off and come celebrate her two grandkids big graduation day. It was special to have her there. Allan, as always, made a stellar dad choice and went in late to work so that he could cheer his baby girl on as well. Can I just say I have no idea how we all would function without him in our lives, he is such an amazing dad and helper in our family...love him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Love the way you document all the wonderful memories that you and your little family continue to make all along the way. Glad I got to share a snippet of that fun graduation day. Love you.