Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hello...is it me you're looking for?

Hey there, I am sure that you all had wondered if I had fallen off the blogging planet. The truth is I just spent a week in no computer world (aka my parent's house). Allan and I went there last Friday and he helped my dad build a beautiful deck onto their new sunporch. He left Claire and me there so we could hang out with my family until today, Thursday. I loved being with everyone, but I sure did miss my sweet husband and I was really ready to get back home. Claire had so much fun with her cousins and Poppie and Gibbie. Her biggest accomplishment of the week was getting her first tooth. My baby girl is turning into a toddler right before my eyes and there is nothing I can do to stop it, this is a hard realization for me.
Anyway, I thought that I would do a quick note to you all so you don't give up on me. I was happy to see that a couple more friends set up their blogs as well. I will love keeping up with all of you. I guess it is time for me to say talk to you later, I have a husband that I need to go hang out with. I missed him like crazy. It is amazing how distance makes the heart grow fonder, I think that I fell deeper in love with him while I was away from him.

No comments: