



I am trying to get the perfect picture of my very active 10.5 month old for her birthday invitation and she is proving to be quite the difficult subject. Here are a few pictures from the three tries at a photo shoot. If she wasn't making a funny face the camera wasn't focusing, I was beginning to get to the end of my rope. In the end we got a shot that will work, it isn't the dream, but it is just fine.
Claire is so fun most of the time. She seems to be filled with more energy everyday; I don't think that I was/am ready for that. Between emptying every cabinet and drawer she can get her hands on, continuously throwing toys just to see how far they go or how loud they bang when they hit the ground, or her new personal favorite racing up the stairs without giving us any notice I think that I may loose a little extra weight if not my mind. I have to admit that today I needed to go back and reread yesterdays entry...I love being a mommy! Sometimes lack of sleep can cause the joy of being a mother to get a little fuzzy, but it never goes away.
2 comments:
Silly Claire. I like shot #2! =)
ha ha ha ha (get it... I'm sitting here laughing at the pix). #1 and #4 get my vote!!!
Post a Comment