
Who knew that I had a family that needed to let their inner blogger out. I love that my sisters all set up their own blogs within twelve hours of me. It is funny, it seems like we talk all the time, but somehow we still miss out on some of the funny stories or random thoughts that happen in our lives everyday. I hope that we can keep this up.
Let me just take this opportunity to say that having sisters (and a great sister-in-law) is one of the greatest treats in the world! I guess I always knew that having sisters was special, but I didn't really appreciate them until after I was out of high school. They are my best friends and I would give my two front teeth for them =) Thanks for being so cool ladies!
3 comments:
I think that's pretty darn funny myself! I think we'll keep it up. And thanks for being willing to give your two front teeth. Those are very valuable to a person. =) By the way, I hope everyone knows I'm pregnant in that picture. I didn't realize how BIG I was until I wasn't pregnant anymore. =) Love you!
Thanks!!! You're pretty great yourself!! :)
Your two front teeth?!!! That's hilarious. Made me laugh outloud. ...What if?
FYI... I'm glad all you girls have each other too. Love you, Mama
Post a Comment