
I have a few friends who have blogs which I love to read, but I always think that I would never have the time to do one myself or I won't have anything to say. I guess that I will try it out anyway. I am finally to a place that Claire will entertain herself for a little bit and I can use this as my therapy =) Now maybe I can stop calling Allan at work to say random bits of information, I am sure he could use a break from me calling to inform useless information.
So what should I say first...I like my life. I spent this morning taking Claire for a walk to the park and chatting up some of the other moms that were needing a break from their houses before it gets too hot. I am so blessed to live in this neighborhood where there are so many moms who choose to stay home with their kiddos, it helps me not be so lonely. I know that if I ever need to talk to an adult all I have to do is go outside for a little bit and eventually another tall person that can speak English will pass by.
My girl cracks me up. I think that she is going to be a comedian which makes me happy. I love to be around funny people. She has started doing things just to have me laugh at her. Just a little bit ago she walked over to me and zurburted my leg which made me jump, squeal, and then laugh which she loved. She also seems to be showing signs of compassion, another trait that I pray she will have throughout her life. She dropped a frame on my snkle bone the other day and it brought tears to me eyes. It was apparent that she could tell I was hurting because she got really serious and crawled into my lap for awhile. It was so sweet. Speaking of my Claire Bear, she is finished entertaining herself and I need to go play. How lucky am I to have a job that requires me to cover the most special girl in all the World with hugs and kisses all day and to play as much as possible in between naptimes and bedtime. I better run...duty calls.
8 comments:
Hi Em!!
So glad that you are blogging now :) I was just updating mine when I got your e-mail!
You are such a good momma to sweet lil Claire. I am glad you are loving life as a mom!!
Em,
I love that you are giving this blogging thing a whirl. Brought tears to my eyes when you were talking about motherhood and how much you love Claire. I would love to hear more about your sweet Allan Joseph as well... is he still loving his job, yardwork, going for walks with 'his girls', etc. etc.? You two always do such exciting/yet simple things and have so much fun together. When you share how much you love, it blesses others I think. Love, Mama
Cool, sis! Checking out people's blogs is one of my favorite "sleepless night activities". I will add you to my list... I love that you are "fiercely loyal", and I love you!
Hey Em! Yeah...that's fun that we can read about your comings and goings whenever we want...not that I don't already know what most of your "comings and goings" are. I love you, and I TOO (like the other sister) LOVE that you're "fiercely loyal". You ARE definitely THAT! And we couldn't ask for anyone better than YOU!!!
Hey little sis. So this is a blog... I have heard people talking about these things but I have never participated.
Your words are so sweet and so true. You do hold your inner circle very tight and you are as loyal as they come. I love watching grow into this wonderful mommy (you are certainly a natural). Claire and Allan are very blessed to have you. Love, your big brother.
you guys are beautiful! i know i need to get on this blog thing, but like you said, time does not always allow. you are an awesome mom- very inspiring! love,a
Hey Emily!!! Welcome to the crowd! I've got one, don't always have time to update it, but enjoy posting fun things and pics!
Can't wait to see you guys again soon! In July, Joe should start having games in Lewisville, we'd love to have more fans!
Hey Em!
You are such a great mother to Claire and are so passionate about life with her!
I am thinking about starting one of these things as well!!! Way to go, "Trend Setter!"
Post a Comment