

I haven't said to much about my man, Allan Joseph, he is the man of my dreams. I know that people say that sort of thing all the time, but I mean it. He is funny, loyal, real, helpful, strong, and good looking (along with many other positive attributes). I think that having a kid has caused me to take him for granted sometimes and for that I am so ashamed. You would never know that from his end though, he is constantly looking for what he can do to make my life easier and to make Claire and I feel the most loved. He is almost always happy, I think that is because he is one of the most laid back people I know, besides my dad. A quote from dad pretty much sums up my Allan's attitude- "don't sweat the small stuff and it is pretty much all small stuff". I have a lot to learn from my husband. One of my favorite things about him is that he doesn't care what everyone thinks of him. He is who he is and that is enough. One of my new favorite things about him is that he loves to learn things like being handy. He has recently been doing projects around the house and he just spent this last weekend helping my dad build a deck. He loves learning how to work with his hands and that is very cool. I am pretty much the luckiest girl in the world to have found the most perfect man to spend the rest of my life with. I love you Allan!!!
1 comment:
Yea! for wonderful husbands. I am so glad you found such a wonderful match for you and has become a wonderful dad too. Here's to the next 90 years or so! =)
Post a Comment