Monday, March 31, 2008

Friends Forever


We spent Sunday afternoon celebrating one of our favorite little people. Sweet Caroline turned two and her mommy and daddy hosted a perfect little party at a park in Arlington. Allan and I enjoyed the yummy hamburgers and catching up with friends. Claire had a super fun time playing in the sand, sliding, and running almost nonstop. I love watching her play with this little group of girls that she has known almost her entire life now.

Claire passed out on the way home. It was so cute how she was propping her little head up, I could not resist the photo op.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

We love the pictures... as always!

Amanda said...

I love the pictures, particularly the one of the three little girls running on the bridge. Such adorable little ones.

In His Grip said...

How precious. Love your pictures.

Sarah said...

I am so glad you all were there...I know Caroline had SOOO much fun playing with all the girls. She was asking for all of them while we drove away from the park.