
We looked outside just before it was time for Claire to go to bed and we found a winter wonderland. I hope that it does not all melt before she can play in the snow a bit tomorrow! I LOVE snow and it seems like my daughter is going to share my passion. She kept looking out the window saying "Wow! Snow!"



3 comments:
Hi Emily.
Thanks for the blog post, so I could find your blog--and the girls LOVED the snow pictures. They are so jealous that it snowed at their house and we missed it. (But we are enjoying some perfect weather here, so I'm not complaining.) Hopefully you can still play it in it in the morning!
ahhhhh how fun! i love the snow!! that is so cool that it snowed there. finally, in march :) i hope that there was some left to play in!
I hope you got to play in the snow. Maybe we will get more this weekend.
Post a Comment