Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beach Morning

One of the cutest sites on the beach Saturday morning


This last weekend didn't go exactly as planned, but we made the best out of our time in California. We were able to spend some time with our great friends Ben, Krista, and Mady at Newport Beach Saturday morning and it was so fun. We have actually never been beach bums in CA and although it was only for a little over an hour, I can see that this is something we will be doing a little more of when we are out on the West Coast in the future. Claire was fearless in the waves. She kept telling me that I did not have to hold on to her and that she wanted to go deeper. She was going head first into the waves and loving every minute of it. Little Madyson is getting old enough to be a fun playmate for Claire and they had fun digging in the sand together and running from the waves. Allan and Ben were able to chat for a bit while keeping up with the girls, Krista got some good holding time in with Jacob, and I went back and forth between being the photographer, being a mom, and being a friend. It was a great morning!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! I love Claire's cute little pink ruffled swimsuit.

Mama Jeannie said...

I LOVE that swimsuit too. Sooooo cute! I love that she loves the water too, but I hope she never goes surfing. Just watched a shark documentary... you know.

Alicia said...

What a cute little swimsuit!