Wednesday, September 2, 2009

3 and Beautiful







Yesterday Claire had her 3 year old pictures taken by our photographer turned friend, Marquette. She has been taking Claire's pictures since she was 3 months old. I cannot believe how big The Bear has gotten and how fast the last three years have flown by. She is a little beauty and her little personality is just one of the greatest things I have ever known. I am desperately in love with my baby girl! I was so thankful that Marquette gave me a little sneak peek at the pictures she took, I can hardly wait to see the rest of them very soon! I will probably have to share those too.
Just FYI: Marquette is a WONDERFUL photographer and she is just one of the sweetest people I have ever known. If you are looking to have wonderful pictures taken of your family and truly enjoy yourself while doing it you should call my sweet friend.
Here is the link to her website http://www.simpletreasuresphotography.com/



6 comments:

Marquette said...

Hey Em...thank you for sharing the photographs and for your kind words...I just love being your friend, first...you guys are awesome and your children hold a special place with me!

Marquette

Allison said...

Those are so nice!!!! I love them. Her expressions are priceless. Does Marquette fly for free to CA? :)

Elizabeth said...

such beautiful pics!!! And Claire looks so lovely and happy. I love her big brown eyes! :-)

Alicia said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! Claire is just too cute and beautiful!

Mama Jeannie said...

I love how every picture shows a bit of her sweet funny and beautiful personality Em. Marquette is an amazing photographer. Can hardly wait to see more.

Kathy said...

LOVE these pics!!!! Beautiful Claire & great photographer!