Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lego Land

Sunday morning we joined George, Christie, Anna, and Camille at Legoland and had a wonderful time! It was even better than we thought it would be. This was Claire's first trip to an amusement park and she loved it (well except for the part where we put her on a ride all by herself and forgot to tell her we weren't riding it too...oops!). I highly recommend this park if you have young kids or someone in your family loves Legos. It is so family friendly and fun.

**my brain is not firing on all cylinders this morning and I sadly uploaded all the pictures out of order and I don't feel like fixing it. Enjoy our trip from finish to start...
The whole gang leaving the park
Our family of four after a great day at Legoland
There were so many pretty plants all throughout the park
Don't be too jealous ladies, you too could look this cool with a little more practice. The trick is you can't look like you are trying too hard ;) For real... after our time in the water park I kept on my cover up and my feet were so sore in flip flops that I bit the bullet and pulled out the commuter shoes. It was SO worth it.
Camille and Claire pretending to be dinosaurs playing peek-a-boo
George and Camille heading out on Safari
This was such a fun ride to do with Claire. She loved spotting all the animals as we "drove" around in the zebra jeep.
Uncle George and Jacob...can I just say that we love George! He is one of the sweetest people I have ever known and he has such a servant heart. I am so thankful he is my kid's uncle and my brother-in-law. This was taken right before he rode with Jacob on the fairy tale boat ride.
This is the best picture I could get of all three family boats together. Allan and Claire are in the process of ramming Christie and Anna. This was one of Claire's favorite rides, bu the wait was long and hot so we only rode it once.
Christie and Anna heading out on the water
Captain Claire and her skipper Allan
Claire shared one of her sparkles with her daddy
Jacob and I waiting in a very hot non shaded line as you can see he wasn't too bothered by it
What would Legoland be without Lego play stations. They had these areas for the kids to play while the parents waited in line...pretty smart if you ask me.George and the girls watching a knight show
My two guys chilling in the shade
Cute cousins showing off their face art
Claire insisted that she was a Princess Kitty once her face was painted. Throughout the day we would ask her a question and she would say "Silly, kitties don't talk"
Claire and Camille visiting with Princess Lily
The only ride that Claire rode all by herself...it was SO sad. She got on very happily and this was the view when she turned the corner and we could see her face. I hated not being able to run to her. She was not permanently scarred thank God!
Camille loved riding her horse
Claire thought the jumping ride was SO fun!
My two Jedi warriors

1 comment:

Alicia said...

FUN FUN!! While we lived in Cali, I always wanted to make it out there, but never had the chance. There is one here and we will be going fun fun!