The center photo is a replica of Obama's inauguration which was so impressive with all the individual people.
New York City
The little DJ in the middle actually played music and bobbed his head whilt the break dancers spun on their heads. Even all the billboards in Times Square are made out of Legos, I mean really now!
New Orleans
Bourbon Street, Mardi Gras parade, Jazz Funeral
Las Vegas
They had recreated the entire strip
San Francisco
I loved all the little houses. I would love to visit this city in real life.






3 comments:
Great pictures! We missed eachother in San Diego by a week! Can you believe for all the years I lived in San Diego (since I was 3!), I've yet to go to LegoLand? I'll have to add this to my list with Jack!
Those are amazing!
Wow!!! Unbelievable the creative gifts that are inside people. Wish I had just a little smidge of some of that... not to build with Legos, but you know; other stuff.
Post a Comment