Monday, December 7, 2009

Gaylord Texan Fun


This last weekend we headed over to the Gaylord Texan to get a little taste of the holidays. It was decorated beautifully and Claire loved all the sparkly things. I was a little bummed that we missed out on seeing all the amazing lights after dark, but when you have two little kids and there are important football games on at night "you get what you get and you don't get upset". I was in awe of the HUGE gingerbread house and gingerbread cowboys. There are some seriously creative people out there. Allan liked the trains and Claire just liked the freedom of leading us all over the place. I love the Christmas season!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

amy said...

I love all of the fun that DFW has to offer - especially at Christmas. Enjoy!!

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my! How I love Christmas too Em!! Loved your pictures and the fun memory you made with the Bear and Jakey. Guess Dad and I will need to experience the Gaylord and some point. Maybe we'll come on Dec. 19th and stroll around. Are you up for company then?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love going there at Christmas ... it's so beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love the shot of Claire trying to hold Jacob up! Too cute!

Sara said...

What a FUN day! I so wish that we had lots of fun, Christmasy things to do here!!! My FAVE pic is most definitely the one of Claire holding Jacob! That's too funny!!!