Thursday, December 17, 2009

Seriously Cute

I am sorry, but they are!

Claire dressed herself the other day in her fancy "ballerina shirt" that Ms. Leanna made her and matched it perfectly with some striped pants. No outfit would be complete without just the right amount of accessories. I LOVE her unique personality and style. She would be dressed like this 90% of the time if she had her way (and most of the time she does). Since it was 30 degrees outside I did require a coat to be added to the outfit when we headed out to run a few errands. I am so proud that Claire is showing tendencies towards confidence and being assertive and being true to who she is (even if sometimes she wears me totally out). I love her with all my heart with and without her funky outfits that I personally find totally adorable.

Jacob is a changing little man. He got his first tooth the day after he turned six months. It is the bottom left one and he got it like a champ...no fussing. I have been praying that he would teeth like his sister and that I would not know he was getting a tooth until it appeared and so far he is one for one...thank you Jesus. He had his first sippy cup of water today and loved it. He has been obsessed with our glasses for the last couple of months and has even managed to knock TWO Sonic drinks out of my hands (the nerve!!!). I decided it was time to test out his interest and boy did he take to it like a champ. So far he has had about a quarter of a sippy cup of water. A little bit ago I was giving him a little floor time and when I looked over he had his knees pulled underneath him. I wonder if he will crawl earlier than Claire did. It is so fun to watch him grow and change. I am so thankful that I get to stay home and have a front row seat to my kids lives on a daily basis. They are seriously cute...what can I say?!?!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

True, true... your kids are sooo cute Em! I love Claire's outfits too and Jacob... well now, Jacob is amazing. His first tooth; be sure to write it in his baby book.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those kiddos are both so cute. I love Claire's outfit. Around our house, we're now calling it boho. :)

Sarah said...

They are VERY cute, Em!

Amy said...

I love these photos of your kids!

Kate said...

They are seriously cute!