Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Hawaii 2010- Sunset Sail
All eight adults got a night out on the open sea leaving the kids back at the hotel with sitters. It was so nice to have a few hours of total relaxation. The crew on the ship tossed out a few fishing lines while we were sailing and Allan got to reel in a Skipjack which was fun. The cliffs of Lana'i were like nothing I have ever seen, they were magnificent. The captain of the ship said they were almost 1,100 feet tall, the pictures do not do them justice. I love being out on the ocean, it is so relaxing. The sunset sail was such a special treat for all of the parents on our family vacation!
And this concludes the Hawaii 2010 posts...until next year (or the year after that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm SOOOOO behind on blogs, but I loved reading about your HI trip and a few other posts before that. Hopefully I'll REALLY be able to catch up soon. Love you!
Post a Comment