A few months ago Allan and I started talking about ideas for his 31st birthday party and he immediately jumped to wanting me to throw him a Minute To Win It birthday party. I was a little overwhelmed, but decided to take on the challenge especially once he got on the planning bandwagon with me. We weren't sure if our friends would really get into the games, but they exceeded our expectations. We all had a blast! Allan busted out his brand new Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker and got us all loosened up with margaritas and daiquiris, we ate burgers, then the games began.
With games like On the Nose, Dizzy Mummy, Stack Attack, Mega Bubble, This Blows, Sticky Situation, and Nut Stacker just to name a few there was not a shortage of laughs. The highlight of the night was watching my brother, Coby, and brother-in-law, Corey, battling against each other in Dizzy Mummy. I have not laughed that hard or been so nervous that I might pee my pants in front of a group of people in a really long time. I could just about shoot myself for not having the video camera rolling.
Our friends Bear and Hannah were the grand prize winners and I don't think that it is a coincidence that Hannah was the only person here that didn't have one drink ;) I think that they are looking forward to a getaway if standby travel smiles on them in the near future. Hannah, it was SO fun watching your intensity as you stacked nuts with a skewer for the big win.



6 comments:
Looks like such a fun party, Em! I'm glad you all had so much fun!!!
Yeah, I'm think we're going to have to do this with my fam sometime too. Thanks for the fun memories!
It was such a great party! Thanks for having us!
Sounds like you planned a great party, Em! What fun!
Looked like an awesome night Emily! What fun! Happy Birthday Allan.
Awesome idea! Looks like it was a great party!
Post a Comment