Sunday, August 29, 2010

Play Day

This last week we got to have my nephew, Cooper, over to play all day long and it was so fun. We spent the somewhat cool morning playing at the park. I loved watching them play together. Claire and Cooper carried their toys, Buzz and Poodlena, around almost the entire time taking them on all kinds of adventures. Jacob tried his best to keep up with them. I was so glad that I thought to bring our digging toys which kept them occupied for about thirty minutes. Claire and Cooper are at such a fun age to be spending more and more time together, I love watching their friendship grow and it is so great that we get to live so close to part of our family. I hope that we can have a few more of these playdates this year while my sister is busy homeschooling her oldest two. We love you Coop!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks a million for watching the Coopster that day while Jack was at school. It really helped Allie and me get through our unknowns of homeschooling well, and Cooper LOVED it! I love how he and Claire are playing so well together lately too. I am looking forward to them spending more time together this year as they start preschool at the same place. I love having yall live close by!