We headed out to meet Claire's teacher tonight. She had all the essentials- big bow cute dress, a zebra, a poodle, and "earmuffs"- what more could a girl need to make a great first impression?!? She actually opted to leave the "earmuffs" in the car which I have to say I thought was a wise choice ;)
This is her Pre-K teacher, Miss Beth. I really liked her for the five minutes we got to spend with her. There are 17 kids and two teachers in the class. I think that this year will be a lot more structured than last year, but still a lot of fun. I am really excited to see what all Claire will learn. She did not want to leave the classroom so that is a good sign.
My little beauty was super excited to find her name on the wall. She can't wait to take her backpack back on Tuesday.
One of the fun things about school this year is that Claire and her cousin Cooper will both be in Pre-K just with different teachers. They will get to see each other a few times throughout the day. I just love these two little cuties!!

1 comment:
So fun!
Post a Comment