I have decided to finally pick a hobby and stick to it ;) I have made a dress for Claire, some swaddle blankets and burp cloths for Lexi, and my most recent project...hooded towels. I broke a sewing machine and 13 needles while making 8 towels so needless to say I have a bit of refining to do on my sewing skills, but boy was it fun as an overall project. I bought a new machine and as soon as the Christmas decorations are out of the house I will be turning the office into more of a sewing/craft room and working on a few more projects. Allan even gave me a super cute storage/drawer tower thing (that is its unofficial name) for Christmas to help organize all my sewing stuff. He is so great at supporting me in the things I hope to make my hobbies...hopefully this one will stick :)
The finished products- 7 hooded towels for the Kavalich grandkids to be hung up at their Mimi and Papa's house in CA. The other towel I made was a gift for Lexi for Christmas.
4 comments:
Em, I'm so impressed and so proud of you. Those look amazing!
They *DO* look amazing! Great job for a new hobby!!
So impressive Em! Way to go!
And we love all the things you've made for Lexi! You're doing great!!! I'm so impressed with your ability to do so much with two little kids. I haven't gotten there yet. Maybe one day I can be more like you. :)
Post a Comment