Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First Soccer Game

My little soccer star (I could possibly be a little biased) could not be any cuter!!
Claire's first soccer game was very entertaining. She ran hard and cheered hard for her team. She was not too interested in actually kicking the ball. I loved watching her play. She cracked me up chatting with the other team and people on the sidelines, we got to encourage her to focus a bit ;) This is going to be a fun season.
Claire had quite the fan club at her first game. Gibbie was super sweet and drove up quickly to cheer her on and Allie, Jack, and their friend Katie walked over to cheer her on as well. I am so thankful to have family that celebrates my kiddos in the things that they are involved in.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Ok, she is totally the cutest soccer player I've ever seen! Hope to come cheer her on soon!

Mama Jeannie said...

I just have to come watch her play another soccer game! She is so full of cuteness and what a fun day that was being with all of you.