There is not much else to say other than I am having a blast being these kids mom. I am thankful to stay home with them and watch their little personalities evolve. Claire gets a little more sweet everyday and seems like she is growing up so fast. I am amazed by her daily! Jacob keeps me on my toes. He is my little love and I can't get enough of his hugs and kisses. He is also a little caveman and baffles me daily with the messes he gets into. It is an adventure for sure to be their mom, but it is an adventure I love being a part of.
"CHEEEEESE!!!" I mean no matter how many messes he makes, people he hits (sometimes in love, sometimes in anger), things he breaks...he is a dream come true and I am thankful for him.

2 comments:
Love these kiddos! I always find it so fun on how much they look alike!
You and your kiddos melt this Gibbie's heart.... what a sweet post Em.
Post a Comment