Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catch Up...Again

I realized that I never posted pictures from our family Valentine's dinner. It was fun and I am pretty sure that we will make it a tradition. Claire and I had fun making decorations and a yummy meal. We went around the table and said things that we love about each member of the family. Such sweet memories were made.

Jacob is a total daddy's boy and there are times when he will not leave his side at all. A few weekends ago Allan needed to do some yard work and Jacob wanted nothing to do with me. Allan being the Amazing daddy that he is strapped Jacob on his back and mowed. It was so funny and sweet. Jacob was in heaven hanging out with his daddy all afternoon.
We got to see #3 the other day and that was pretty special too. He/she is right on track and looks healthy. I can't wait to know who we are adding to our family. I continue to feel really good for the most part. I get tired early in the night and every once in a while I have that "must eat at this very second or I may die" feeling. I am almost ten weeks pregnant and definitely showing. I will try and start the belly shots soon.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm pretty sure you're 10 WEEKS pregnant and not 10 MONTHS. Aren't you glad I'm really reading everything you've written and not just scanning. ;-)

Sarah said...

10 months!!!!! Wow! ;-) Love you & your sweet & growing family!

Leanna said...

Teehee! I love that Allan is mowing with Jake. Too fun!

Mama Jeannie said...

Love it... love it all. Guess you changed your typo before I started reading your blog. :0) 10 mo. prego would be a nighmare, wouldn't it? Your Valentine tradition is so special. I hope you and your family will do this faithfully through the years. Precious!