This is one of Jacob's funniest faces. We tell him to shut his eyes and this is what happens...so funny. Recently he has added snoring noises and loves to pretend he is sleeping so we will yell "wake up Jacob!" and he opens his eyes quickly and shakes his head.
He loves to entertain. He loves when we play with him and laugh at him. He is growing into one of the cutest most adventure loving little rascals I could have ever dreamed of having. I do love him fiercely and even when I think I am going to pull my hair out if he makes one more mess I would jump in front of a bus for him. He has a smile that melts my heart and has a sweet streak in him that
can make a grown man turn to mush. He is full of life and he is exactly what we need in our family and I am thankful God chose us to be his family. I adore this funny kid!!

1 comment:
Sweet and powerful love you have for you funny, charming, rambucious, and curious little boy. He is a doll and I love him so much too.
Post a Comment